Thursday 29 May 2014

Baby Shower Cake :D

My first take at a fondant covered celebration cake :) This special cake was baked for my bestie for her baby shower party... The cake was comparatively easy to bake & decorate. I had more trouble transferring the final piece to the venue added to the fact that I was travelling to India the very next day... early in the morning! 
Well! the cake was a hit and I got quite busy sharing the recipe and ideas for cake decoration at the party ;) I loved the whole experience and the cherry on the icing was that it was for my dear friend Nishima :D 

Baby Shower Cake

Recipe for Coffee & Chocolate cake {click here}
Tutorial for Fondant baby booties {click here} (found this on-line)
Also sharing a peek into the baby shower party :)



I had also baked a batch of chocolate cupcakes with Winnie the pooh themed fondant décor which were neatly packed in light blue boxes for guests to take home as party favors :D 

I found the videos on YouTube for fondant decoration very useful.
 Enjoy baking!

                                                                                        ♥ Thank You ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...