Spread the word!
Save energy for a better tomorrow.
Water is precious... every drop...
- Run fewer but fuller loads on washing machine.
- Buy energy efficient appliances.
- Heat only required amount of water in kettle.
- Use a broom instead of hose to clean your porch.
- Check for water leaks and fix them soon.
- Be careful and try to turn off the tap when you brush your teeth or shampoo in shower or while scrubbing dishes. Take shorter showers too.
- Carry your reusable bags to supermarkets, grocery stores or for food take-away.
- Unplug your electronics when not in use and save power.
- Go digital and cut paper use (Stop paper bills and subscribe for e-bills).
- Fill your freezer, since the fuller it is, the less energy it uses.
- Print on both sides of paper whenever possible.
- Buy and use fluorescent light bulbs.
Just few pointers to start with...